This week, I am proud to be a part of my first ever You Tube collaboration with many fabulous crafters from around the world. The videos range from How To’s for making flowers to creating flower themed crafts for the home or to wear. My contribution includes a video with scrapbooking tips for using flowers on layouts about boys. So many times, people tell me that they feel odd using flowers or bling on a girls page. They feel it’s too girly. I disagree! You should create with what you love and it you love flowers( like I do) then by all means please use them on your scrapbook layouts!
I could stay on my soapbox and keep writing about using the flowers, or, I can take you through a few of my layouts, sharing my scrapbooking tips for using your Flowers on layouts about the boys( and men) in your lives.
Remember above when I mentioned I was part of a YouTube collaboration full of flower themed inspiration? These are the fabulous videos and inspiration you can find on the video hop. A video hop or collaboration is very similar to a blog hop, it’s just in video form. Instead of blogs, you visit each participants YouTube Channels. There is no particular order to the hop, so jump around and enjoy! If you stop by, don’t forget to leave them some love.
- View Jennifer’s Video for making Handmade Crepe Paper Flowers
- Learn how to make Tan Shi Hui’s Clay Flower Ornaments
- Discover how to make a Decoupaged Flower Compact by Jessia Hill
- Make a No Sew Felt Flower Pillow with Smitha Katti
- Create a DIY Floral Headband with Jennifer Priest
- Use your colored pencils to color in some flowers with Smitha Katti
- Create some fabulous fabric flowers with Gina Knuppenburg
Please search your stash first, but should you find you need something, consider shopping at one of MSE’s affiliates or preferred shopping venues