Recently, I shared a behind the scenes look at my setup for photographing layouts and projects. Today, I thought I would share a behind the scenes look at the way I edit those photos in PhotoShop Elements.
This posts contains affiliate links when possible. Should you be interested in a product seen on this website,consider supporting MSE by clicking the link.
- DSG Podcast | Episode 6: Extraction Action (digiscrapgeek.com)
- The DigiScrap Geek Podcast: Episode 6. Extraction Action (myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com)
- Digital Scrapbooking: Understanding Layers in Photoshop Elements (simplescrapper.com)
- DSG Podcast | Episode 5: Howdy, Ombre! (digiscrapgeek.com)
- DSG Podcast | Episode 17: Drag and Drop (digiscrapgeek.com)
- Ideas for Editing Your Poor-Quality Photos with Apps, Actions and Techniques (debbiehodge.com)